Using Wi-fi instead of Bluetooth, Wireless speakers are perfect for music fans who enjoy music in their home all year round. The benefits over wifi mean you get a solid connection all over your home, you can group multi-room speakers and get access to all of your music subscriptions and library.
In this issue of “The Best Of”, we break down the best wireless speakers and find out which options are the best for your home.
All of our choices include connections over wi-fi and have accompanying apps.
SONOS PLAY:1 Smart Wireless Speaker, Black
- Mini: Fits in any space, fills any room
- Rich sound despite its size
- Also works as a Sonos home cinema rear speaker
- Amazon alexa compatible device. This sonos play 1 does not have Bluetooth.
- Trueplay tuning: For the best sound possible, wherever you place your speaker
Bose SoundTouch 20 Series III Wireless (Bluetooth/Wi-Fi) Speaker System - Black - works with Alexa
£249.00 in stock
3 used from £ 215.00
- Clear, room-filling sound from a compact system that fits easily around your home
- Works with your home Wi-Fi network and Bluetooth devices so you can play almost anything you can imagine
- One-touch access to music services (Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, Spotify), Internet radio stations and your stored music library with six personalized presets
- Powerful control with the SoundTouch app for your smartphone or tablet and OLED display
- System(centimeters) :18.8 H x 31.5 W x 10.4 D, remote(centimeters) :11.4 H x 4.4 W x 1.27 D. Part of an entire family of Bose wireless products. Wireless network compatibility- 802.11 b/g/n. Supported audio formats- MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, Apple Lossless