Our EW4500 Wireless Energy Monitor allows you to see how much electricity you are using and how much it is costing you both in real time and historically.
It is designed to work with virtually all digital and smart meters. It will not work with older analogue (spinning disc) meters.
Installation and set up is simple and quick; there is no need to touch any cables or play with the fuse box. A sensor/ transmitter is attached to the front of the electricity meter over a flashing light and then left in the meter box.
In The Box
1 x Display Unit
1 x Transmitter
1 x Sensor & Cable
2 x Mounting Brackets
5 x Adhesive Mounting Pads
10 x Adhesive Tape
4 x AA Batteries
1 x small screwdriver
● +98% Accuracy confirmed in extensive independent laboratory tests
● Large easy to read LCD display
● Display Unit: 2x AA batteries (Included)
● Transmitter unit: 2x AA batteries (included)
● 433Mhz wireless transmission
● Display real -time power and cost information
● Shows high and low levels graphically, self learning with your household usage
● Graphical historical data (cost & Kwh) for the last 24hours, 50 days, 7 weeks, or 4 months.
● Find high and low usage for each day historically
● Supports multiple tariffs options (3) across weekdays and weekends, and full week.
● Multi currency set up for £ $ €
● Works with all voltages
● Works with 3 phase meters
● Data transmitted very 30 seconds
● 50cm transmitter to sensor cable
● LCD display dimensions: 80mm x 80mm
● Display unit dimensions: 117mm x 127mm x 36mm
● Transmitter dimensions: 100mm x 59mm x 26mm
See your electricty costs & usage in real time & historically
Works with modern digital and smart meters
Simple to install and setup, no electrician needed or playing with cables & wires
Highly accurate with +98% accuracy
Large clear and easy to read display